A light and refreshingly sweet drink Fresh pureed peaches, sparkling champagne, and a hint of lemon go into this Peach Bellini. A basic drink that transforms into an enticing fruity sparkling cocktail to start any party! Ideal for breakfast, dinner party, or a casual get-together!
When they start pouring the celebration beverages, you know it’s going to be a wonderful party. Oh, yes! One of my favorite Bellini flavors is peach.
It’s the right combination of sweetness and acidity. The alcohol isn’t too overbearing, either. It’s really smooth and subtle. The ideal drink for individuals who want to have a good time without getting too tipsy.
And what I adore best about this Peach Bellini is how simple it is to make. You can easily create it at home whenever you want a glass of this delightful fruity beverage to chill with. You’ll most likely want to make this all summer to stay energized.
What is Peach Bellini?
This delicious, sweet, and refreshing Peach Bellini is created with fresh pureed peaches and sparkling champagne. It is a popular fruity brunch cocktail that was created in 1984 by a bartender named Giuseppe Cipriani at Harry’s Bar in Venice, Italy.
Instead of naming the drink after him, he named it after Giovanni Bellini, an Italian Renaissance painter. It was called after Bellini unexpectedly because the drink’s tint matched the painter’s chosen warm and mellow color pallet.
Ingredients For Peach Bellinis
- 3 medium peaches, halved
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) peach nectar(juice), chilled
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) sparkling grape juice, chilled
Directions For Peach Bellinis
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18×12 in.). Place peach halves, cut sides up, on foil; drizzle with honey. Fold foil over peaches and seal.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Cool completely; remove and discard peels. In a food processor, process peaches until smooth.
- Transfer peach puree to a pitcher. Add the nectar( peach juice) and 1 bottle of sparkling grape juice ; stir until combined. Pour into 12 champagne flutes or wine glasses; top with remaining champagne. Serve immediately.