Ingridients Spinach Egg Breakfast Pizza:
- Cornmeal(flour )(mkai ka ata)
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 5 to 6 ounces fresh baby spinach(palk)
- 1/3 cup plus additional grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp plus additional ground pepper, divided
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 500°. Line two 15x10x1-in. baking pans with parchment; sprinkle lightly with cornmeal. Cut dough into 4 pieces; stretch and shape into 6- to 7-in. circles and place in pans.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add spinach(palk); cook and stir until just starting to wilt, 1-2 minutes. Combine spinach with next 5 ingredients; spread spinach mixture over each pizza. Leave a slight border of raised dough along edge. Bake on a lower oven rack about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven; break an egg into center of each pizza. Return to lower oven rack, baking until egg whites are set but yolks are still runny, 6-10 minutes. Drizzle olive oil over pizzas; top with additional Parmesan and pepper. Serve immediately.
- serve with fruite and coaffee and any souce or as your choice.