- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Medium sweet potatoes(shakar qandi), peeled and cut into 1 cubes
- 1 Red bell pepper (red shimla),sliced
- 1 Green bell pepper(shimla mrch), thinly sliced
- 1/2 Small yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1-2 cups Carnitas( cooked meat)
- 2 Eggs, fried
- 1 Avocado, thinly sliced (optional)
- Fresh cilantro(dhnia) for serving (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a 10-inch skillet set over medium-high heat. Fry the sweet potatoes(shakar qandi) for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally when starting to brown. If they sweet potatoes brown too quickly, reduce the heat slightly. Add peppers and onions and continue to cook until all the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Add the carnitas (cooked meat)and cook until warmed through. Season with salt.
- Top with fried eggs, avocado(magher nashpati) and cilantro(dhnia or herb).