Air Fryer Pizza Rolls are a quick and easy snack that can be made in minutes! Whether it’s for the big game, an after-school snack, or a supper, these crispy pizza rolls will make everyone pleased!
These frozen pizza rolls are incredibly simple to make because the ingredients is already prepared. There’s no need to thaw pizza rolls because they can be cooked straight from the freezer.
Because the cooking time is quick and there is no prep time, you’ll adore preparing these pizza rolls in the air fryer. When they’re done, you’ll have delightfully crispy air fryer pizza rolls on your hands.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE CRISPY PIZZA ROLLS IN THE AIR FRYER
I enjoy crispy pizza rolls, which is why I prefer to make them in the air fryer. Most of my favourite meals are cooked in a Cosori Air Fryer. The only other thing you’ll need is frozen pizza rolls in addition to an air fryer. Pepperoni pizza buns from Totino’s are what I use.
Typically, I order the extra big bag, which has approximately 50 little pizza pockets. Because we can’t eat all of them at once, I only utilise half of them at a time.
You can easily create 25 pizza rolls with this simple recipe because it is so quick. They’re also quick to make, taking less than 15 minutes from start to finish.
HOW TO FRY PIZZA ROLLS IN THE AIR
Place the rolls in the air fryer basket to start making these crunchy pizza rolls. Cook for 6-8 minutes at 380 degrees Fahrenheit. At the 4 minute mark, or halfway through the cooking process, give the basket a good shaking. They should have a golden finish on both sides and be crispy on both sides.
Keep in mind that not all fryers are created equal, and cooking times may differ. You can cook them for an extra minute or two if they aren’t brown and crispy.
Remove the pizza rolls from the air fryer once they are done cooking and let them cool for a few minutes. Take care when eating because the pizza sauce is really hot. Serve with leftover pizza sauce on the side for dipping or a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese on top.
- If you haven’t tried these small pizza pockets before, there are a variety of rolls to choose from, so pick ones that are filled with your favorite pizza toppings to prepare.
- For this dish, I used Pepperoni Pizza Rolls.
- Make sure they’re all in a single layer in the basket when you put them in so they’ll be crispy when they’re done.
How do you cook pizza rolls in the Airfryer?
- Place desired amount of pizza rolls in the air fryer basket. Be sure to have them scattered and not stacked. …
- Cook the pizza rolls at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for eight minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
- Let cool for a few minutes. Serve hot.
How do you cook frozen pizza rolls in the Airfryer?
Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit. In the air fryer, arrange frozen pizza rolls in a uniform layer. You can gently layer them, but they’ll need an extra minute or two to cook. Cook the Totino’s pizza rolls for 6 minutes at 380°F, shaking the basket halfway through.