- 8 ounces sausage(qeema roll slices)
- 5 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar(apple vineger)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup raisins (kishmish)
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels(surj mkhi beej)
- Cut the sausage into small pieces and cook over medium heat just until crisp; drain on paper towels.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli and blanch until bright green and slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Drain well, run under cold water to stop the cooking, and drain again.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar(sirka), onion, sugar and raisins(kishmish). Add the broccoli and toss the coat with the dressing. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before servings, fold in the sunflower kernels and the sausage pieces. Serve immediately.