- 2 potato (boiled & grated)
- ½ tsp ginger garlic(adrk ,lehson) paste
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 3 tbsp cheddar cheese (grated)
- ½ tsp mixed herbs(grm msala or any herb)
- ¼ tsp red pepper (crushed)
- green chili 1tsp
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp coriander(hera dhnia)leaves (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup corn flour
- ¼ tsp pepper (crushed)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup water
- oil for deep frying
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 potato, 3 tbsp cheddar cheese, ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, ½ tsp chilli flakes, ½ tsp mixed herbs, ¼ tsp red pepper, ½ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp salt and 2 tbsp coriander leaves(hera dhnia).
- mix well making sure the spices are combined well.
- now add ¼ cup bread crumbs and combine well. breadcrumbs helps to absorb moisture and prevent from breaking in oil.
- further prepare corn flour batter by mixing ¼ cup corn flour, ¼ tsp pepper, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ cup water.
- prepare a smooth flowing consistency batter.
- pinch a small ball sized potato dough and roll to cylindrical shape.
- dip in corn flour batter covering all sides.
- then roll in bread crumbs.
- deep fry, shallow fry or pan fry the patties in hot oil. alternatively, preheat and bake at 180 degree celsius for 25 minutes.
- flip and fry all the sides on medium flame till it turns golden and crisp.
- finally, drain over kitchen paper to remove excess oil and serve potato nuggets with tomato sauce.