- Chicken, cut into strips 500g
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion, sliced 2 large
- Capsicum, cut into strip s 2
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Tomato, chopped 2
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 ¼ tbsp
- All spice powder 1 ½ tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger, chopped 2 inch piece
- Fresh coriander (dhnia)leaves as required
- Heat oil, deep fry the onions till brown in color.
- Drain on an absorbent(jazib) paper and set aside to cool.
- Grind it to a fine paste.
- Heat two tablespoons oil in another pan.
- Add capsicum strips and sauté. Remove and set aside on absorbent paper.
- Add garlic paste to the same oil and sauté for half a minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook.
- Heat butter in another pan, add chicken strips and keep stirring continuously till golden brown in color.
- Add red chili powder, all spice powder, tomato ketchup and salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook till tender.
- Add fried onion paste, ginger and capsicum and sauté for two minutes.
- Add the tomato-garlic mixture and mix well and cook.
- Remove and serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.