- 4 cups frozen steak fries
- 4 salmon fillets(fish) (6 ounces each)
- 1 to 2 tbsp prepared horseradish(A European plant of the cabbage ,radish,brocoli,mustard family)
- 1 tbsp grated(kadukash) Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard(rai)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange steak fries in a single layer on a baking sheet Bake on lowest oven rack 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix horseradish, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, mustard(rai)and salt; stir in panko bread crums. Press mixture onto fillets. Spritz tops with cooking spray.
- Bake salmon on middle oven rack 8-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve with fries ,mayo or any souce.