- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 8 ounces block cheddar cheese
- 2 sweet peppers(red or yellow shimla)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning(msala) (or 1 Tablespoon fresh basil (tulsi or naizboo)and oregano)
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing(viniger type salad dreesing)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook and drain pasta per directions on the box.
- While pasta is cooking, dice the sweet peppers into 1-inch pieces.
- Cut each grape tomato in half then chop the block cheddar into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Return pasta to pot and add in peppers, grape tomatoes, Italian dressing, and Parmesan cheese and mix to combine.
- Add in cheddar cheese chunks and combine them again.
- Serve warm immediately or refrigerate promptly and serve cold up to 5 days.