- 6 crispy chicken tenders
- 6 flour tortillas(twe pe bni roti)
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves(salad leaf)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into slices
- 1 pkg. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- Preheat oven according to package directions and bake chicken strips.
- In a small mixing bowl add mayonnaise, milk, salsa, taco seasoning, and cumin. Mix well and set aside.
- Add oil and thawed corn into a small skillet and cook until corn is brown in color. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove Chicken from the oven and cut into small strips.
- Start assembling your chicken wraps by adding a couple Tbsp. of the southwest dressing to the lower half of the tortilla. Add romaine lettuce, sliced tomatoes, black beans, corn, chicken strips, and drizzle more southwest dressing on top.
- Roll up tortilla tightly, cut in half and serve with a side of southwest dressing. Enjoy