Have you ever had a sweet tooth after dinner? Do you have a sweet tooth in the middle of the afternoon? We’ve all been in that situation. But, before you start eating all the junk food you can find, why not try one of these guilt-free Healthy Desserts?
5 Healthy Desserts to try
1. Greek yoghurt, dark chocolate, and nut cups
This delightful blend will satisfy your needs for something creamy, crunchy, and chocolatey. It’s quite easy to make and is ideal for a mid-afternoon snack.
The nuts in this snack are high in omega 3 fatty acids and provide good dietary fiber, keeping you satiated for longer. The yogurt has a thick, creamy texture, is strong in protein, and is beneficial to your calcium levels. Dark chocolate, the hero of this piece, reduces the risk of stroke, lowers the risk of diabetes, enhances heart health, and improves your mood.
- Yogurt from Greece. If you like, you can make your own.
- Dark chocolate, grated
- Nuts, chopped Walnuts, hazelnuts, and cashews are among our favourites.
- Fill a cup or a small bowl halfway with Greek yoghurt.
- Sprinkle some dark chocolate shavings on top.
- Add the nuts now for a little more crunch. Yum!
2. Banana nice-cream split Healthy Desserts
A fresh take on a childhood favorite, illustrating that you don’t have to say no to anything delicious when you really want it.
This Healthy Desserts contains potassium, which is good for your health and helps you stay satisfied for longer. Greek yogurt is good for your gut bacteria and the cherry on top? That’s simply for a laugh.
- A bunch of bananas
- Coconut milk
- Cocoa powder
- Greek yogurt
- Fresh cherries
- To get this one ready, you’ll need to get started early. Blend 2 bananas with a little coconut milk, then add the cocoa powder and freeze. This is a banana nice cream for you.
- Once your nice cream has frozen, remove it from the freezer. It’s time to get ready. Cut a banana in half with a knife. This is your breakup.
- Serve with a dollop of nice cream and a dollop of Greek yogurt on top.
- To give it a sweet flavor, drizzle some honey on top.
- To finish it off, throw in some cherries.
3. Fruit Crunch and Crumble
This tasty Healthy Desserts is ideal for a chilly Fall or Winter day. This delightful crunch and crumble will satisfy your desires while also providing a tasty vitamin boost.
Omega 3 fatty acids are found in the crunchy granola and nut topping, which aid in the growth of healthy hair and nails. Meanwhile, the delectable fruit layer provides all of the essential vitamins.
- Seasonal fruits (cherries, peaches, rhubarb, and more make excellent additions)
- Chopped nuts. Try walnuts, hazelnuts, and cashews to suit your taste.
- Granola, preferably sugar-free
- Prepare your apples and seasonal fruit by chopping them up. Put them on an oven dish with a small amount of water. Mix with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Heat the fruit in the oven until it is tender.
- Continue to heat until the chopped nuts and granola are crispy. Enjoy!
4. FroYo Berry Cups Healthy Desserts
Prepare these delectable ‘cups’ ahead of time so that when a sweet need strikes, you’ll be ready to fulfill it without ruining your diet.
The yogurt is ideal for satisfying your ice cream appetite while also providing beneficial bacteria for gut health. Vitamins and antioxidants are abundant in seasonal fruit. Meanwhile, the granola base not only keeps the cup together but also satisfies your crunch desires.
- Seasonal fruit. We love blackberries, peaches, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Greek yogurt
- Place cupcake papers or reusable silicon in your baking tray to prepare your cups.
- Mix the granola with the honey until it is sticky, then spoon it into your cups. Refrigerate it for one hour to cool and set its shape.
- Add the Greek yogurt on top. Make that you have a nice fluffy layer.
- Take a few pieces of fruit and toss them into the yogurt.
- Put them in the freezer until you’re ready to consume them.
5. No-Bake Chocolate Energy Balls
Have a chocolate hunger but don’t want to give in to it? These delectable no-bake energy balls will fill you up and provide you with the energy you need to keep going.
The natural sugars in Medjool dates provide a healthy, long-lasting energy boost. Cocoa powder satisfies chocolate cravings while also boosting your mood. Coconut, on the other hand, is high in manganese, which is good for bone health.
- ¾ cup almonds
- 2 cups pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, as needed
- 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut to top, or you can use sesame seeds.
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds until they are roughly chopped. Combine the dates, coconut, and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl. Pulse until the components begin to meld together.
- Take some batter in your palms and roll it into a ball to test it. If the batter is too dry, add 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil to help it stick together (more if needed). Place the batter on a plate and roll it into 18-20 balls. Sprinkle shredded coconut or sesame seeds on top.
- Refrigerate the platter for about 30 minutes to allow the balls to firm up. Refrigerate them for 4 to 5 days in an airtight container.