This creamy chicken Florentine pasta is rich and comforting, and it’ll be a winner at the dinner table. The toasty bread crumb topping adds a little bite to the dish. You may simply feed more people by increasing the amount of pasta you use.
Pasta type of cuisine produced from an unleavened dough of wheat flour combined with water or eggs and mold into sheets or various shapes, then boil or bak. Rice flour or legumes like beans or lentils are sometimes substituted for wheat flour to achieve a distinct flavor and texture, or as a gluten-free option. Pasta is a traditional Italian dish.
Pasta is classified into two types: dried and fresh pasta. The majority of dry pasta is made commercially using an extrusion method, although it can also be made at home. Fresh pasta is usually made by hand, though it can also be done with the use of modest equipment. Fresh pasta sold in supermarkets is made on a commercial scale by large-scale machinery.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup minced fresh basil (yulsi or naiazboo)
- 16 ounces baby spinach(palk)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tspn dried thyme(jungli podina or herb)
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- While the macaroni is cooking, combine chicken, Swiss and mozzarella cheeses, mayonnaise, basil(tulsi), and onion in a bowl. Add spinach (palk), condensed soup, garlic powder, thyme(jungli podina or herb), and pepper; mix to combine.
- Drain macaroni. Gently stir into the chicken mixture. Transfer to an ungreased 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Toss bread crumbs with melted butter; sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until bubbly, 40 to 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 481 calories; protein 28.4g;