This is the finest recipe for an Egg Omelette With Vegetables And Cheese! It’s healthful and filling, with only 296 calories… It also includes 5 additional vegetable combinations to use in these healthy omelet recipes.
The vegetarian omelet dish below is loaded with superfoods such as avocados and eggs. So your meal is delicious and helps you feel fantastic.
This vegetable omelet recipe is one of our favorites for dinner. It’s a great vegetarian meal recipe with a lot of protein.
Though I’m sure the majority of you will appreciate this breakfast vegetarian omelet dish… It is suitable for consumption at any time of day. It’s also affordable and takes less than 15 minutes to prepare.
This healthy omelet recipe has only 296 calories
INGREDIENTS FOR EGG OMELETTE
- Olive oil spray
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp cheese sharp cheddar or goat cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 tbsp diced red onion
- 1/2 small avocado diced
- 1 tsp of water
INSTRUCTION FOR EGG OMELETTE
- Lightly spray a small skillet with olive oil spray and place over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs with 1 teaspoon of water and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the hot skillet and cook, undisturbed, until they start to bubble up and pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Add 1/2 of the cheese on one side of the omelet, top with veggies and remaining cheese.
- Fold the bare side over the side with the fillings and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 2 minutes more before moving to a plate. Serve hot.
- you can add vegies as your choice.
- Serving: 1omelette
- Calories: 296kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9.9g
- Protein: 17.9g
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated Fat: 5.9g
- Cholesterol: 375mg
- Sodium: 234mg
- Potassium: 619mg
- Fiber: 4.7g
- Sugar: 3.9g
- Calcium: 130mg