- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Leek(A plant related to the green onion), white and light greens minced
- 1 Bunch green onions, white and light green parts, minced
- 6 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 12 tbsp Heavy cream
- 2 oz Parmesan(cheez), grated
- Flat leaf parsley(herb), chopped
- Chives(hri piyaz), chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a small skillet over medium heat melt 2 tbsp of butter. Add bell peppers, leeks, and green onions. Sauté until peppers are tender. Remove from heat.
- Set 6 buttered ramekins on a baking sheet and divide bell pepper mixture evenly between the dishes making a small “well” in each one for the egg. Carefully crack eggs into the “well”. Top each egg with 2 tablespoons of heavy cream, salt, pepper, and grated(kadukash) parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Until whites are barely set and yolks are still runny.
- Serve warm with crusty bread.